Monday 22 October 2018

Which is it? They either didn't believe it was evil or they are willing to make money off suffering now. True change in heart is rare.

Which is it? They either didn't believe it was evil or they are willing to make money off suffering now. True change in heart is rare.

I remember hearing Harper talking about drugs, cartels and living conditions. Then he said this was residential pot growers. This was my "WTF conservatives" moment. I've always known people who toke. They are no better or worse than anyone with different habits.

As for convictions under old laws, I think those records should be wiped without the person asking.
https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4871840

1 comment:

  1. I don't view it as any different than alcohol, honestly. Similar impairments and the like. Then people will bring up the whole 'smoke is bad' angle ... which dismisses the NON-smoking methods of ingestion.

    I agree about auto-expunging possession convictions.

    ReplyDelete