Sunday 18 November 2018

#Dog grooming tip for fluffy under coat. Waterless shampoo and a rake.


#Dog grooming tip for fluffy under coat. Waterless shampoo and a rake.

I've been resisting grooming Milo because I was using the wrong tool. The stripper comb wasn't pull much so I thought he was ok. His under cost is super fly away so I don't go out of my way to groom. After doing one stroke of the rake and getting a comb full of fur I had to do something. Using the waterless shampoo keeps his hair together and reduces static. And he smells nice after.

3 comments:

  1. Hm, voice to text transcription strikes again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no - I struggled through the phone keyboard. F*cking autocorrect, even when I thought I was choosing the correct word. I should use voice to text more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was using Swiftkey and it really sucked for swiping which I do all the time. Back to gboard.

    ReplyDelete