Sunday 11 December 2016

Truth in labeling - it's about time.

Truth in labeling - it's about time.

I always wondered about Cold FX. It didn't seem to work for me or anyone I knew but Health Canada so ok. I also didn't realize how useless multi-vitamins were until my doctor casually said they're a waste of money when I asked about taking calcium.

I only want to maintain health in a cost effective way. But there are parent out there who are ineffectively treating their children's illnesses and Health Canada has done little to help them until now. Decisions need to be made on verifiable statements.
https://sciencebasedpharmacy.wordpress.com/2016/09/25/towards-more-effective-supplement-regulation-in-canada/

1 comment:

  1. "Yoga is associated with the primary obtainment of complete spiritual unification connecting mind, body and soul with comprehensive yoga session for the complete wellness program that uplifts mental and emotional balance releasing innate source of profound energy." "Chandra Yoga International" create an event on "International yoga day 21st June 2017." facebook.com - International Yoga Day With Chandra Yoga International

    ReplyDelete