Saturday 11 February 2017

You have no right to enter the US. You never have.

You have no right to enter the US. You never have.

I know this because long ago my dad got turned back at the border... in the 70s. When Canada Customs called their counterpart to see what the problem was, they were just told he was denied entry at that time. He's gone down since. More recently, I've had friends who own property in the US be denied entry. I worry about transiting on flights through the US but at least with pre-clearance we would still be in Canada.
http://www.cbc.ca/1.3978699

5 comments:

  1. I have no problem with that. I do have a serious problem with their emboldened police state CPB officers who insist they do not discriminate on gender, race, or religion, but we have incidents like the Canadian track and field team being allowed to enter ... except for the one muslim. That in my books is at least a firing offence for that officer, a stain on their country, and in my books something that for a person in that role should be a criminal offence. This has happened other times as well, the the team was the obvious giveaway.

    Their police state members have become emboldened (here as well) with the rise of their fascist leader. The US are going to wish their fear didn't let them get so powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, their profiling system is based on discrimination. Trump has flat out said, whites can't be terrorists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cass Morrison well I say to that, Timothy McVey, or the kid who burned a church full of parishioners because they where brown...when man has malice in his heart, it matters not what level of pigment is in his skin cells... Senseless killing is evil nomattet what the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lieonte Munoz Using logic and reason will get you nowhere in the current political climate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Douglas McMillan you are so right... But it is all I know lol.

    ReplyDelete