Monday 12 June 2017

Had a boss who asked why I needed a break if I didn't smoke... I told him because I'm owed a break.

Had a boss who asked why I needed a break if I didn't smoke... I told him because I'm owed a break.

I quite smoking almost 30 years ago; right around the time Calgary started restricting smoking areas. It was a good thing:) Now I walk around the plant if I want a break or go talk to people. Smoking is a great way to meet people though. You have something to talk about.
http://calgaryherald.com/life/swerve/its-the-pause-that-refreshes-smokers-teach-us-the-benefits-of-regular-breaks-in-the-course-of-a-day/

2 comments:

  1. “Yoga is possible for anybody who really wants it….Yoga is universal….But don’t approach yoga with a business mind looking for worldly gain. Do yoga with patience ,ease and with feeling of every moment of doing yoga." The upcoming yoga program is a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course which is going to start from “12 Aug to 08 Sep 2017” in Rishikesh, India. Visit our website for more details. yogattcglobal.com - Join Certified 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) in Rishikesh, India

    ReplyDelete