Saturday 4 November 2017

Got a Fintie case with keyboard for my Tab S3. Nice!


Got a Fintie case with keyboard for my Tab S3. Nice!

I really like this keyboard. The keys have good travel and sound and it does have some short cuts. The only down side is it's in a foldable case so you have to adjust the keyboard position when you start typing (unlike a hinged keyboard.) Still the price was definitely right ~$30 and it has a pen holder. I was using a BT keyboard with stand before anyway, this just make it a nice package.

got this one https://www.amazon.ca/Fintie-Keyboard-Protective-Detachable-Bluetooth/dp/B0744FZ1HW/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1509834442&sr=1-8&keywords=tab%2Bs3%2B9.7%2Bcase&th=1

2 comments:

  1. We picked up a Fintie keyboard/case exactly like this for my daughter's iPad, which she uses for school every day. I've only heard her say the battery died on her once - because she hadn't charged it for ages.

    I was really impressed with the keys too, one of the things I was most worried about buying a random brand I'd never heard of. Wish I could find the same thing in a full size BT keyboard!

    ReplyDelete