Monday 5 February 2018

Cull your email and focus your loyalty cards.

Cull your email and focus your loyalty cards.

The worse program, to me, is Sephora. You collect points but can rarely get in on any product for cashing them in. Unfortunately they have exclusive brands. Beauty Boutique is getting much better and with points applicable to all purchases, much easier to use. I've bought from a PS4 to high end makeup brushes using my points. With PC points I got Joe Fresh clothes (great fit for me) and groceries. Most people I know on the PC program have gotten lots of free groceries and the prices and range at Superstore is really good.

Lately I've started shopping through ebates.ca. It's pretty good with cash back deposited into your PayPal account quarterly. I was surprised at the range of merchants; wider than Air Miles and must better bang for your buck as there are no spending restrictions. Air Miles were good when they included all the airport fees in the ticket price but you can get a sale seat cheaper than a cash in.

Are you swayed by the targeted emails?
http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4517033

3 comments:

  1. Only thing I do now is buy gas at Husky. I get points with my BCAA card. They reduced the rewards now. Around 2000, my membership fee was $6 that one year because I always went to Husky/Mohawk to get gas. They dashed l scaled back the rewards since then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm veer to either cash back or immediate discounts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m still collecting points at Indigo books. But they add up so slowly

    ReplyDelete