Friday 20 July 2018

Find someone you trust and let them be the voice of moderation.

Find someone you trust and let them be the voice of moderation.

I used to be a successful investor on my own, picking stocks and mutual funds (I did see a 300% return on my nephew's RESP so I must do something right). Since the turn of the century companies seem to working on quarterly instead of long term gains and traditionally solid stock (GE for example) struggle to adapt. I find it frustrating to say the least. I have the attitude that money in the stock market is there to lose but I also want solid grow so we work with a professional (IG). Otherwise I think I'd keep my money in a sock.
https://www.moneysense.ca/save/investing/how-your-advisor-is-helping-you-avoid-the-big-mistake/

No comments:

Post a Comment