Friday 24 August 2018

Spigen Style Ring Pop - like the classic but flatter. It's a buy.

Spigen Style Ring Pop - like the classic but flatter. It's a buy.

I have the older version of the ring but got the new one because it's supposed to be magnetic and my wallet came with a magnetic case which is horrible. The magnet isn't good enough to hold it in the case but I am enjoying how flat the new ring is. One concern I had was whether the ring can swivel as it wasn't shown in pictures. Mine can. Yay.

I would definitely get this over a knock off. I do feel the holder is secure onto my Samsung case and I can enjoy the minimal look.

3 comments:

  1. WTF? This makes little sense to me. Have I been living in the weeds too long? The Samsung bit hints that it is tech related.
    (Sorry, lost here.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is a ring that goes on the back of your phone. You can use it as a stand or loop a finger through to have a more secure hold on your device. I also have used a lanyard attached to the ring when I'm kayaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Thank you.
    I doubt that it would work with my DocomoX. Jebus! I wasn't even aware of this little device. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete