Tuesday 13 November 2018

I really like the older kindle with the side buttons for paging but have gotten used to the Paperwhite I have with the meh screen sensitivity. I do like that it only does one thing, the battery lasts ages and it's quite comfortable to hold and read. I'm not sure I would plump for the new version although it does sound better for the beach.

I really like the older kindle with the side buttons for paging but have gotten used to the Paperwhite I have with the meh screen sensitivity. I do like that it only does one thing, the battery lasts ages and it's quite comfortable to hold and read. I'm not sure I would plump for the new version although it does sound better for the beach.
https://www.engadget.com/amp/2018/11/13/kindle-paperwhite-review-2018/

No comments:

Post a Comment