Friday 30 June 2017

Against the odds, I got the Tab S3


Against the odds, I got the Tab S3

Against the odds because I reallly like the 8" form factor and the S3 doesnt' come in the 8" size. So no more carrying around one handed to use anywhere. The back is glass - the premium design everyone was so hot on - so it's slick and fingerprinty. I've also been spoiled by my S8 with the infinity screen and the fingerprint on the back. But it was on sale for $90 off and I traded in Tab S for $90 so the time seemed right.

It is blazing fast though and it is nice to use on a stand with a keyboard (like now). I like the pen even though there is nowhere to store it unlike the Tab A. I'm sure I"ll get used to it but I was immediately enthused about the 8" form factor so it seems like I'll be using my S8 more.

5 comments:

  1. I think the meatier pen is a good tradeoff for not being able to store it; I like my iPad's pen and my wife's surface pen a whole lot more than my Shield pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll be very happy with it. Are you getting hte little flip case/keypad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the pen and can see using handwriting instead of tapping. It will keep me with the Samsung keyboard in spite of the lack of emoji;)

    It's a little heavier Ryan Moore​. I would have liked an infinity display, no buttons and smaller bezels. Can you tell I've embraced by S8? I have a logitech keyboard I'm using with it and I'm getting a sleeve from Amazon. I'm giving it a good chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gonna explode 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete