Thursday 19 April 2018

I am so glad Canada provides science based health care instead of medical practices based off absent bystanders' emotions.

I am so glad Canada provides science based health care instead of medical practices based off absent bystanders' emotions.

For women wanting a baby to hold the fetus is more than a potential person but, as this woman recognizes, still less than a child. I probably always will. I remember I had this moment at the funeral, looking at the casket — it was very simple, pine, very small. I suddenly felt so profoundly grateful that it wasn’t one of my living children in the coffin. I think that really underlined to me again that there really is a difference. It is very difficult to put someone else's wellbeing before your personal desire. There is nothing noble about causing pain and suffering for another.
https://www.thecut.com/2018/04/how-i-got-this-baby-mom-who-had-an-abortion-at-7-months.html?utm_source=nym&utm_medium=f1&utm_campaign=feed-part

No comments:

Post a Comment